top of page
Natural Beauty

What is SkinTight?

SkinTight is a revolutionary, game-changing procedure using J-Plasma energy that tightens and rejuvenates loose skin without the need for invasive surgery or extended downtime. No other minimally-invasive technology has the ability to tighten the skin to this degree with tiny incisions, little or no scarring and minimal downtime! 

Renuvion is a state-of-the-art, minimally invasive technology that is FDA-approved for cutting, coagulating and ablating soft tissue during open and laparoscopic surgical procedures. Renuvion uses helium gas, which is very stable and rapidly converts to plasma at a lower temperature. The helium gas is energized by radiofrequency (RF) waves to create a powerful, precise stream of cool plasma. During the ionization process, only a small amount (less than 0.1%) of helium gas is converted to plasma, while the remaining helium gas (over 99.9%) flows over the treatment area, with the plasma beam generating enough heat to contract the skin while the excess helium gas simultaneously cools the treatment area.  

The precision of the cool plasma stream allows an area to be treated without damaging nearby tissue. In addition, because helium works effectively at a lower temperature—100 degrees—it is a safe and effective skin tightening modality that doesn’t overheat the treatment area. Other methods that use laser, ultrasound or radiofrequency waves are not as precise as Renuvion and use temperatures between 300 and 600 degrees to treat the skin. This lack of precision and temperature regulation can damage surrounding tissue and overheat the treatment area.

How It Works

Am I a Good Candidate?

Am I a Good Candidate?

Healthy men and women who are frustrated with loose skin are good candidates for Renuvion. It is an excellent choice for patients who don’t want an invasive surgery or the accompanying scarring and downtime. 

Renuvion can be used in conjunction with other procedures, such as liposuction or a neck lift, but it can also be performed as a stand-alone procedure, to provide patients extraordinary skin-tightening results on the following areas of the body:  Neck Abdomen Arms Inner and outer thighs Back Flanks or sides Hips Buttocks Legs, including knees and calves 


What is the Procedure Like? 


You will meet with our skilled providers to review the treatment options and plan and answer any questions you may have. Local and/or oral medication will be administered based on your comfort level and whether or not you are undergoing other procedures concurrently. 


Because results are visible in real time, our providers can adjust the treatment accordingly to contour specific areas and achieve optimal results. Depending on the size of the treatment area, Renuvion can take 30 minutes or less to complete, and you can go home the day of your procedure. 


The amount of downtime will depend on the procedures you had performed in conjunction with Renuvion, and you may need to wear a compression garment to reduce swelling and promote healing. However, because Renuvion is minimally invasive, it will not increase your recovery time from other procedures.  


What Results Can I Expect?


Immediately after your procedure, you will see visibly tighter, firmer skin. In addition, collagen rebuilding will continue to work over time, firming and rejuvenating the treatment area even further. There should be minimal swelling, and the small incisions should leave little or no scarring. You can expect your results to be relatively permanent, as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle and understand that your skin will continue to age naturally. 


The beauty of Renuvion is that it tightens the skin and contours the body in ways that were never before attainable without invasive surgery and significant scarring. Now, you can turn back the clock and get rid of loose skin without unsightly scarring and the significant recovery period that accompanies an invasive surgery.  If you are considering Renuvion or are curious about what procedures are available to recontour your body, you have come to the right place! 

bottom of page